Your cart is currently empty!
DS230-M1 Auto-Feed Attachment For Makita Screw Guns
Attachment to turn your Makita screw gun into a collated auto-feeding system.
The Senco DS230-M1 (9Z0021N) auto-feed attachment is compatible with Makita models: FS2200, FS2500, FS4200, FS6200, XSF03, XSF04, and XSF05 transforming your standard screwdriver into an auto-feed system in just seconds. This DuraSpin attachment drives 1” to 2” Senco collated DuraSpin screws, giving you the versatility for any project. Ideal for drywall (into wood or steel studs), metal framing, sheathing, and cement board applications.
The new feed on return system sets each screw in place before driving for a faster, more consistent performance. This DuraSpin attachment comes with two driver bits and a manufacturer’s five-year limited warranty. Additional features include a patented corner-fit system for better corner access, a removable feed for easier reversing, an adjustable depth-of-drive with depth lock and a screw guide that prevents screws from binding.
**The FC0822 nosepiece is required for additional range of screw fastening (1/2” to 2”) – Sold Separately**
- Applications: Drywall (Into Wood or Steel Studs), Metal Framing, Sheathing
- Brand: Senco
- Model: DS230-M1
- SKU: 9Z0021N
- UPC: 741474150258
- Tool Type: Screwdriver Attachment
- Fastener Type: DuraSpin Collated Screws
- Fastener Head Type: Phillips , Square, Rex
- Fastener Shank Diameter: #6 to #12
- Fastener Range: 1” to 2”
- Fastener Collation: Plastic
- Item Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Length: 10.34”
- Width: 2.47”
- Height: 5.53”
- Housing Material: Metal Frame, Plastic
- Included in Box: (2) Driver Bits (Phillips EA0300, Square EA0301)
- Case/Bag Included: No
- Accessories (Sold Separately): Screw Gun Motor (Makita FS2200, FS2500, FS4200, FS6200, XSF03, XSF04, XSF05), Rex Bits (EA0302)
- Special Features: Universal Nosepiece, Depth-of-Drive, Metal Frame
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Warranty: Five-Year Limited
- Ratings/Certifications: N/A
- Country of Manufacture: China
- Operating Manual: Contact Customer Service
- Parts Schematic: Contact Customer Service
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.