Your cart is currently empty!
HTT4 12-3/8in Tension Tie
Simpson Strong-Tie products provide high-strength fastening and anchoring solutions for your construction project. Found a better price from a competitor? Contact us, we’ll beat it!
The HTT is a single-piece formed tension tie — no rivets, and a 4-ply formed seat. No washers are required.
- Material: 111 mil (11 ga.)
- Finish: Galvanized
- Priced and sold individually
- 16 count per carton
- Use all specified fasteners.
- Use the specified number of type of screws to attach the strap portion to the steel stud. Bolt the base to the wall or foundation with a suitable anchor; see table for the required bolt diameter.
- S/DTT2Z requires a standard-cut washer (included) be installed between the nut and the seat.
- Do not install S/LTT20B raised off of the bottom track.
- See SB and SSTB anchor bolts for anchorage options.
- See SET-XP® and AT-XP® adhesive products for anchor bolt retrofit options.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.