The ICFVL ledger connector system is engineered to solve the challenges of mounting CFS ledgers to insulated concrete form (ICF) walls. The ICFVL is designed to provide both vertical and lateral in-plane performance. There are many benefits over traditional anchor bolting, including better on-center spacing in most cases, faster installation and no protrusions.
The embedded legs of the ICFVL are embossed for additional stiffness and the hole allows for concrete to flow through and around the connector. The exposed flange on the face of the ICF provides a structural surface for mounting a CFS ledger.
- Material: 14 ga. (68 mil)
- Finish: Galvanized (G90)
- 15 count per box
ICFVL in ICF
- Snap a chalk line for the bottom of the ledger
- Mark required on-center spacing
- Use ICFVL to mark kerfs locations
- Cut kerfs as marked
- Insert ICFVL flush to the face of the ICF
- Pour concrete
CFS Ledger Attachment
- Position the ledger level to the chalk line and against the ICFVL
- Attach with four #14 x 3/4″, #3 drill-point screws (not provided)
- All screws should be located at least 1/2″ from the edge of the ICFVL
- Space screws evenly
Dennis Wedam (verified owner) –
William Lang (verified owner) –
The order arrived in a timely manner and the price and shipping were very competitive. Will definitely order from Buildcorp Direct again. Love the fact they ship to Hawaii.
Scott (verified owner) –
Brackets are stinking expensive, but cheaper here and fast. They got here faster that Lowes could get them for me.