The Ready Track Bender is a portable, on-the-jobsite tool that curves studs and track easily, accurately and conveniently by creating compound indentations at consistent intervals along the length of the material.
- Spaces indentations as close as 2″ apart for a tight radius, and up to 12″ or more apart for a larger radius
- Forms all standard stud and track profiles up to 20-gauge thick and 6″ wide
- No flange or web cutting to form radius and no plywood or strap repair needed for strength
- Reliable and precise — turn the dial to the desired radius and create uniform bends in piece after piece, all day long
- Tough heavy-gauge steel construction throughout for smooth, trouble-free operation job after job
- Rugged plastic case for easy transportation
D150 Deluxe Tool:
- Bends 20- and 25-gauge steel
- Forms track or studs 2 1/2″ to 6″ wide
- Leg length up to 3″ high
Contact us to receive a quote or place an order.
Phone: (888) 263-3834
There are no reviews yet.