The Resilmount A237 bracket is designed for use with various manufacturers of Furring/Hat Channel. The Resilmount A237 is a cheaper option to the A237R due to there being no rubber isolation insert. It will achieve a lower STC rating then the A237R.
- Simple design makes it adaptable to several applications.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
- Decouples gypsum board from framing or structure to stop flow of STC and IIC vibrations.
- A237 clips can be used to suit 7/8″ and 1-1/2″ furring channels.
- A237 are provided with a 1/4″ hole for a variety of fasteners.
- UL approved in 38 wall and ceiling assemblies.
- A237 to be fastened to structure with a minimum #8 screw or masonry sleeve anchors.
- Load capacity: 55lbs. maximum dead load.
- Maximum spacing of clips on furring channel is 48″.
- Spacing between furring channels should not exceed 24″.