The Resilmount A237BR is used in steel joist applications where a dropped ceiling is needed. The A237BR clip isolates the ceiling and the floor above acoustically.
- Consistent and reliable quality – manufactured under ISO9001 quality control system.
- Easy installation into new or existing ceiling systems.
- Acoustically tested for STC and IIC.
- Easily works with all hanger wire.
- Suitably isolates the ceiling system from the structure to reduce structure and airborne noise.
- The A237BR bolt comes in 3 lengths, 3″, 4″, and 5″ long.
The bolt on the A237BR fits directly through a steel joist and the A237R. The bottom of the clip accepts standard furring channel which enables the gypsum board to be decoupled acoustically from the framing above.
|Item Number||Bolt Length||Cord Length|