Your cart is currently empty!
A237R RESILMOUNT Metal Furring Channel Resilient Clip
Tiered Pricing Discount Applied On Final Checkout
|1 - 99||$3.69 $3.69|
|100 - 499||$3.39 $3.39|
|500 - 1000||$3.29 $3.29|
The A237R™ by Resilmount is an acoustic resilient sound isolation clip for furring channels. Sound isolation clips are used to reduce airborne and structure-borne vibrations in wall and ceiling applications. The A237R is the leading resilient sound isolation clip available on the market.
Resilmount’s patented thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its unique natural absorbing characteristics. Resilmount’s unique sound cell design guards against structure borne vibrations transferring into the body of the resilmount because of its strong column design providing a small percentage of contact surface area with the structure or substrate it is fastened to. This aids in absorbing and breaking up airborne sound at its transfer point.
- Engineered thermoplastic rubber outperforms standard rubber because of its sound absorbing characteristics.
- A237R can be used with any wood, steel, CMU or concrete application.
- A237R decouples gypsum board from the structure.
- A237R is UL approved in 84 wall and ceiling assemblies.
- Consistent and reliable – manufactured under ISO 9001 quality control system.
- Resilmount is the most cost effective way to isolate airborne noise.
- A237R clips can be used to suit 7/8″ and 1-1/2″ furring channels.
- A237R are provided with a 1/4″ hole for a variety of fasteners.
- A237R to be fastened to structure with a minimum #8 screw or masonry sleeve anchors.
- Load capacity: 55lbs. maximum dead load.
- Maximum spacing of clips on furring channel is 48″.
- Spacing between furring channels should not exceed 24″.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.